Monday, November 24, 2008

11.26

1. After this class is over, I will definitely use a more critical eye when purchasing items. I also now see everything as designed. No longer are experiences just as is, I look at the design implications that go along with it. Even if I make the same choices I will have a better understanding for why I do so.
2. I would advise all first years to keep their doors open when in their rooms. This allows many people to see you and to easily meet new people in your hall. I would also advise first years to get involved in something and spend time outside of the dorm room. I think it is important to spend time out the dorm and meet people, whether in the library, Hicks or the Cavern. I would also advise first years to take a variety of classes.
3. I would tell a student in this seminar to make sure to do all the blog posts and participate in discussion. Also I would advise them to work on papers in advance.

No comments: